ANNUAL (XBRL)/ EVENT BASED
ANNUAL ROC RETURN FILING
In India, Every registered company is required to file their financials within the period of 60 days from the date of Annual General Meeting (AGM) with the ROC in Form AOC-4/AOC-4 (XBRL) and annual return within the period of 60 days from the AGM with the ROC in form MGT-7.
We will make the compliances on behalf of the company by filing of requisite/ appropriate forms with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), or any other statutory authorities.
We needs/ or get ready at demand: -
- (A) - Financials alongwith the auditor’s report
- (B) - Notice of AGM
- (C) - Board’s Report alongwith its annexures
- (D) -MGT-9, if applicable
- (E) - List of Shareholders
- (F).-Other relevant information related to filing.
H.O.: B-55,Street no.18,
Chattarpur Enclave Phase-II
B.O.: 777/1,Ashok Vihar-1,
Cstechindia 2018, All Rights Reserved. Terms & Privacy